A full-featured Google Calendar Desktop App
DesktopCalendar for Google Calendar is a software application which displays your Google Calendar content in a customizable interface.
DesktopCalendar is perfect for businesspeople, stay-at-home-moms, intelligent llamas, and most of all university students. DesktopCalendar allows you to dynamically display your Google Calendar in Weekly, Monthly, or Agenda mode, and allows you to change Time Zones, colors, etc.
DesktopCalendar 2 also includes new features including an integrated alarm clock with YouTube capabilities!
DesktopCalendar is ideal to view your daily schedule in a simple and handy interface. DesktopCalendar uses very low system resources.
One cool feature about DesktopCalendar is that once the calendar is loaded, it will stay loaded and active even if there is no active internet connection. This makes it perfect for on-the-go people. Like students. Or business people.
- » Alarm clock
- » YouTube Alarm (wake up to a song from YouTube!) or your choice of a media file.
- » Ability to access any week you want
- » An auto-saving To-Do list (students: put your homework here!)
Carried forward from previous versions:
- » Accesses public-shared Google Calendars and displays said calendar in a customizable view
- » 12/24 hour format, 42 colour schemes, worldwide Time Zones
- » Week view, Month view, or Agenda view
- » Display details of each event
- » Different sizes because why not?
- » 512 MB RAM
- » 512 MB HDD
- » Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, Vista, or 7
(Seriously, you probably have that if you’re reading this on a PC.)